08 October, 2012

Identity


Fill in the gaps with words from the box. Put them in the right form:


   A) Many Americans are obsessed with  finding their (1) . Recently, a researcher discovered that one  of Barack Obama’s (2)  was Irish, so in his last visit to the country, President Obama paid a visit to his relative’s town.
       B) Human beings (3)  half of their genes from each parent.
       C) My upstairs neighbor is really (4) . She never takes her high heel shoes off when at home!
      D) I can’t stop (5)  with James; he’s such a stubborn man! But he’s also a reliable person, so I (6)  him.
      E) I’d never have guessed they were related! She’s got red hair and green eyes and she’s extremely serious, but her mother’s a brunette and one of the funniest women I’ve ever met…does she (7)  her father?
     F) Jeremy hates his family business; I’ve heard he (8)  by writing short stories for an English magazine. People say he’s really talented!
      G) My mother got married to a man who has three children, so I now have four siblings: a sister and three (9) .
     H) When her parents died, Elena (10)  a fortune.

No comments:

Post a Comment